No upcoming meets scheduled
Swim Team Sponsors
Meet Management Software Provider
Congratulations to the Byrnwyck Blue Dolphins on a great 2013 Swim Season!
We are sorry to say good-bye to Coach Andrew. We will miss him and Thank him for an amazing 3 years!!!
We look forward to seeing everyone in May '14
If you are not receiving swim team emails chances are that I do not have your email. It is very important that you get your correct emails to me asap. Forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name. Sorry, I can not track all of you down to find out who is missing!
Swim Registration Cost Includes:
- Swim Practices- Swimmers are encouraged to attend as many practices as possible
- Stroke Clinics are before morning practice and after afternoon practice on Monday's this year - no additional cost
- Swim Team Parties
- End of Season Trophy & Ribbons for each Meet
Swimmers must register by April 29th to receive the discounted early registration rate listed on the form. After April 29th the fee increases $10.00 per swimmer.
The success of swim team depends largely on parent volunteers. The team is managed by a committee headed by Suzanne Simkin and Nanette Vaughn. Suzanne, Nanette, the committee, coaches, and the team rely on assistance from parents during practices, meets, and parties. Following are guidelines required by parents:
You must sign up for jobs at swim meets. At least 2 jobs for one child and at least one job more per each additional child.
Please be willing to pitch in when asked.
Please Contact Suzanne Simkin with volunteer questions at email@example.com
Remember to leave our pool and the pools we visit better than when you arrived!
Swim Meet Helpful Hints
- The goal for the Blue Dolphins Swim Team is to bring the kids together and have FUN!!
- Arrive unhurried on time with a “full enough” tummy
- Bring 2 towels, maybe a water bottle and warm clothes for a cool night.
- For home meets, please walk to the pool as parking is crowded by the visiting team.
- When you arrive, go to the fence sheets (i.e. outlines what swimmers will be swimming in what events). Write on your child’s hand in Sharpie : EVENT NUMBER/ HEAT/ LANE/ STROKE for example (1/A/3/Back)
- The team will be called for warm up and should stay together in their designated area in the bullpen.
- While there are many volunteers, please help by making sure your child is ready for their event.
- Before you leave the meet, please check with the coach to make sure that your child has not been added to a later event due to a cancellation.
- Clean up after yourselves!
- Cheer, cheer, cheer for all swimmers!! These kids try very hard and love our support.
Swim team Parents for 2013: Nanette Vaughn and Suzanne Simkin
This page managed by Suzanne Simkin and Nanette Vaughn
1000 Byrnwyck Road, Atlanta, GA 30319 404-250-1519
announcements have been sent